Jan 21, 2012

lost a friend ...

he always make people laugh ... he always make a joke ... always make people smile with a big smile but sometimes he also make people hurt ... 
now he is gone ... no more big laugh , big smile , only a sadness ! all that had became a sweet memories for us to remember who is he ... he is just a joker 


i just know that the one who had just passed away for 3 days ago is my friend ... my joker friend , when i was in form 1 he always teased me with his jokes and make me laugh sometimes make me angry with his behaviour . for 2 years i haven't seen him and now i just got news from my bestie at smk sek 10 that he had passed away . actually i've known this since afternoon but i just want to ensure that i really know him . i've lost my two friends . one from tbss and now from sek 10 . 
al fatihah for the late of muhammad solehuddin . you are my one joker friend . i always want to go to smk sek to meet my friends including you but you'd gone too early ... what can i do ? semua ini adalah ketentuan illahi ... cuma aku sebak je sebab x sempat nak jumpe die ... tuhan lebih sayangkan dia ... sape lagi nak buat lawak semua itu ? sape lagi nak buat orang ketawa terbahak-bahak dengan perangai dia yang amat melucukan ? siapa lagi nak buat orang senyum sampai nampak gigi selalu ? aku rindu nak dengar cerita kau yang lawak , aku rindu nak tengok kau buat lawak ... aku pun x sempat nak kata apa-apa ... aku sedih sangat !!! lepas seorang , seorang pergi meninggalkan kenangan !!

No comments:

Post a Comment