Jul 21, 2011

Twitt ... twitt ...

ouchh i'm having stomachache right now and so tired ... huihh i'm so upset cause i can't fasting ,,, lolzz
choyy ...
conversation between my friend and sir pang's daughter who is only a child under age ...

my friend called sir pang's house just want to ask an add math question for it's solution ..
tutt , tutt ... tutt , tutt 

sir pang's daughter : hello !

my friend : hello ! boleh bercakap dengan sir pang ??

spd : huh ?? (mambling in chinese language) blaa...blaa ... 
                     
and spd just hang off the telephone and my friend really annoying ... 

today's story ...
she ask sir pang why his wife put down the telephone ?? then sir pang answered ... she is not my wife , she is my little daughter ... she doesn't know malay language and she is so weak in malay ... that's why she put down the telephone ... then my friend understood ... hahaxx ..


No comments:

Post a Comment