Jul 20, 2011

BouT thE dAy...

huihh i feel so tired this lately ... i'd just done my evening's food ... huhu ~~
well after came back from school i'd to help my mom ... ouchh so tired ... after i help my mom i drank some ovaltine ice and i feel so relieved and after this i'd to help my mom again ... just rest for awhile !!! 
i've a headache right now and i feel very exhausted ... 
just now at school my classmates arrange the table just for fun ... rapatkan meja so that we can easily belajar sama2 and merapatkan hubungan kawan antara nexus 4 science ... 8P 
huihh ini semua maybe from wawa's idea ... kot !! well bagus jugak kan ?? 
so far i schooling at her so good and i feel more comfortable and i have a very fun day everyday but sometimes i felt annoyed with some boys ... ouchh they always teased me whenever i'm in moody or not ... laila today she didn't come to school and i donnow what's her reason for that ... siaplah kau laila u'd to answer me tomorrow kalau kau datang esok ... hahahaxxx just a joke !!
well so far semua senior okay je dengan aku ... ngee~~ syg akak2 yang aku kenal ...
aku nak tidur tapi my mommy x bagi sebab x baik tidur waktu asar nih ... huhhhh (mengeluh panjang)...

No comments:

Post a Comment