Jun 18, 2011

LotS oF lUcK

well today i've so many problems that i've to solve ... first it is about my homeworks and i absolutely bored in here ... my parents went out at 4.15 p.m. and i live at home alone with my big bro but luckily i still have a laptop in front of my eye ... do i have to complete my homeworks all the time and look it for a long time and my eye will be puffy and tired ... and i will stress ... oh why is there so much homeworks that i've to complete ... especially for my chemistry subjects oh what is suffer !!! who can help me ?? NO ONE CAN HELP ME but i have TO HELP MYSELF isn't it?? yeah well that's absolutely right and idon't deny it ~~
ouh yup yesterday i surfed internet it is about anonymous and it said anonymous could be the hackers ... try to search it on youtube or google and it have it's own logo there ... yup i know what anonymous is ... anonymous is no one ... okay who is the biggest hackers ??? i think he/her is from spain according to the internet ... okay let's forget about it and just ignored that ...
now i want to focus on what i'm going to write ... ouh i've lost my idea ...
just now i called Nana and she is listening to the music ... and her parent went out too and she lived alone in her home ... and i chat with her in the phone and what can you observed and do you know what i told my problems to her and she want to help me ... so Nana i'm so thankful to you ... thanks for helping me you are my best cousin ... cousin ?? i'm not sure about that ... 
hurmm i'd love to be in a single way and how about you ?? but sometimes i felt so bored lolzz ... who want to be my partner ?? hahahahaxxx just kidding !!! 
hurmm it has been a long time ieya didn't update her blog and i miss her blog ... hey come on ieya update your blog i'd love to read it ... 
i tried to search kak mimie's blog but i couldn't find it ... kittygorgeous.blogspot,com and i don't know is it the true site ?? well whatever it's not important ... anyway i miss with my sisters ... sis fatin , sis dayah , sis mimie , sis fadzillah , julia , faten huwaini ,tasya and whoever the same bus with me at smk tbss before ... well i won't forget all of you ...
eryn , farah , fieka , mia and whoever been my friends at tbss i thanks to u all a lot and lot and lot ... because you all had helped me so much while i'm in trouble ... hey isn't today is a great day ?? yeah it is cuma aku je yang tak feel hari ini because there is a lot troubles here !!! 
this lately , i got flu and i still not well untill today ... this is really make me in misery ... i can't breath with correctly , and i can't breath with peacefully and taking fresh air in the morning and i feel not comfortable ... i hate when i've flu , cough , fever and any diseases ... especially when i've throatache ... what a bad luck ... and my voice is really not nice ... hurmm ='(
oh i'm so sad ... T__T and i hate eat medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment