Jan 4, 2013

OMG

i swear it's really bored staying at home all alone without my younger sister here ...
talk about her ... it must be really great staying at the hostel with many friends around us ... 
tomorrow i'm going to back at work and i hope i really enjoy the day of tomorrow and i really hope and pray to god that i could get the work place that i like and really comfort with me ... i mean i want to work at the same place with my friend , Ika ... well she is my new friend at the factory and she is really nice and cute ... i mean it !!! 
i don't want to work at the other section ... OMG !!! i really don't want too ...
all people at the factory were really nice to me and when i smile at them and they give me a feedback you know ... 

p/s : smile can make our life happy !

No comments:

Post a Comment