Nov 28, 2012

The Best Day Ever !!!

today i had my best day ever in my life with my classmates . well we had a "jamuan akhir tahun" and celebrate ina's birthday . 
versi BBQ waktu tengahari .... haha i know that sound bad but it is not bad at all ....
the best moment is "play rock and roll water " ... gosh i had my wet clothes and i feel excited ! if i could turn back the time ... glorious ~~
well we play throwing the flour ... but at the same time i'm afraid if my parent scold me ... huhu ~~
what a bad feeling ... that is the last moment and i don't know whether we can seeing each other again like this ... but maybe we will have a reunion time ..
but the worst thing is ... only this time i get closer with syiida ... well i don't know when we start getting closer ... but actually ( the fact ) is syiida is really a nice person ... 
well i'm going to miss my classmate's girls and boys ... they were so awesome and chill ...
it's great to be their friend . i had my fun time with hajar , fazira , syiida , asyraf , rusydi ...
they got me into the wet ... goshhh !!! but if they don't maybe i would just stay aside ....
ouh god this best moment i'll never forget .... never and ever !!
and we got a snap pic ... = D
i hope that one day we will meet again ~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment