Jul 18, 2011

Teen Stories

Teen Stories

Boy: I need someone to talk to.

Girl: I'm always here for you.

Boy: I know.

Girl: What's wrong?

Boy: I like her so much.

Girl: Talk to her.

Boy: I don't know. She won't ever like me.

Girl: Don't say that...You're amazing.

Boy: I just want her to know how I feel.

Girl: Then tell her.

Boy: She won't like me.

Girl: How do you know that?

Boy: I can just tell her...

Girl: Well just tell her.

Boy: What should I say?

Girl: Tell her how much you like her.

Boy: I tell her daily.

Girl: What do you mean?

Boy: I'm always with her... I love her.

Girl: I know how you feel. I have the same problem... But he'll never like me.

Boy: Wait. Who do you like?

Girl: Oh, some boy.

Boy: Oh, she won't like me either.

Girl: She does.

Boy: How do you know?

Girl: Because who wouldn't like you?

Boy: You.

Girl: You're wrong. I love you.

Boy: I love you too.

Girl: So are you going to talk to her?

Boy: I just did.

No comments:

Post a Comment