Nov 28, 2010

my day today

today i work for y mother to earn some money for me....if i going out nywhere i can use dat money or just keep it.....after i've done my work i rest for a while sambil watching tv (17 AGAIN)...the actress is zac efron
after that my cousin ask me to find a place where can she has a course untuk uat bisnes foot refleksologi...
i hope she can achieve wat she want...amin


ttbe aq tringat lax psal result pmr nty...hurghh so scared n nervous wlaupun lame lagy...lme lagy???
wahhh tkowtnye wish me luck baby....i hope i can get into smt...xkesah kat mne p0wn jnji asrama...
x dapt p0wn maybe aq msowk skull naning kowt....huhh aq rndu sma skull lme aq smk sek 10....


klu dpt ape yunk aq nk i want to take automotif or engineering or computer programmer....i can fix car if i want to i can change it into a sport car...that's wat i want a drift car...wow that's will be awesome beibeh....

No comments:

Post a Comment